Meenakshi Seshadri Exclusive Rare Pictures  

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Meenakshi Seshadri- Ms. India '80 - was born on 13 Nov. A dancer by profession, Meenakshi, after she won the prestigeous "Ms. India" competition, decided to make it big in the Bollywood and was quite impressive acting in different kind of roles with all the actors of her time before she faded as quickly after her tryst with marraige to Mr. Harish Mysore causing another damage to the Film Industry which has been pretty well habituated to losing a few female artists to wedding, of course.

Meenakshi had a classy touch in her action on screen. So flamboyant on and off the screen, she seemed to have enjoyed every moment during her career in Bollywood the she has no regrets at all for quitting the Film Industry that had given her joys of life.

Enjoy her exclusive rare pictures.






AddThis Social Bookmark Button


20 comments: to “ Meenakshi Seshadri Exclusive Rare Pictures

  • Anonymous
    May 19, 2008 at 8:51 AM  

    nice post. she looks nice

  • Anonymous
    May 19, 2008 at 8:58 AM  

    Hi Meenakshi how r u?

  • Anonymous
    May 20, 2008 at 1:39 AM  

    hai meenakshi amman hru&family.god bless u.ur bharathanattiya 2 photo is vvvvvvvvvvv beauty&superp.cu

  • Anonymous
    May 27, 2008 at 1:07 PM  

    hi dear meenakshi i am avery big fan of u i am sooooooooo happy when i saw ur these new photo i hope i see u near in new movie

  • Unknown
    May 27, 2008 at 11:13 PM  

    Very Nice Unique Post, According To Me She was the Only Beauty in Our Film Industry Who Could Replace THE GR8 MADHUBALA. Meenakhsi's still GORGEOUS.

  • Anonymous
    July 24, 2008 at 3:52 AM  

    hi meenakshi sheshadri,

    vanakkam, dandalu, namaskara, salam, selute, khudha afis....

    i did't seen much all ur movies.. i saw tamil movie DUET & telugu movie AAPADBHANDAVUDU....really ur acting once in a bluemoon in the aapadbhandavudu...ur acting, ur beautiful face, ur innocent..wow..great awaysome...

    no one cannot complete women.. in everything.. but my feel...god gave everything only for u...

    really from my heart..im very happy to see you...

  • BISWAJIT
    August 23, 2008 at 6:58 AM  

    hi beauty how are you / i am your biggest fan.really miss you for a long time.. you don't know it waa so pathetic to me .please come back to movie

  • Anonymous
    September 22, 2008 at 8:57 AM  

    Hi Meenakshi,
    I have been your fan since I saw your first movie "Hero". I congratulate for having a beautiful family, your kids are very cute. I would like to see you perform dance if you are coming to east coast.

    Regards

  • Unknown
    September 27, 2008 at 5:03 PM  

    hi meenakshi, u look so shweeeet i like, i saw ur movie in telugu with our mega star chiranjeeevi annayyya u look very very cute in that movie.....i like u soooooooooooooomuch...bye take care

  • Anonymous
    October 31, 2008 at 3:19 AM  

    Hi Meenakshi, I am very lucky to see you as a most beautiful personality ever down to earth from bliss and you look real urvashi while dancing if earth would have been a divine backyard !! God bless you and your family. With best regards……………

  • Unknown
    January 18, 2009 at 8:50 AM  

    Hi Meenakshi,u looks fabulus as always
    i m one ur big fan.
    d way u looks,dance wid xpresions
    was gr8.
    i hope u will back to bollywood again specialy i wanna c ur dance perfomance. pls come back
    with best wishes

  • Unknown
    March 10, 2009 at 10:25 PM  

    I was a fan of you from my childhood.Even now you are as cute as you were in the ninetees.

  • ManiSingh
    April 1, 2009 at 7:58 PM  

    Hi Meenakshi jee, me and my wife are your very big fans, we were shocked to see you after a long time, I just wanted to say that, we loved your dance in the movies and also your acting, have a nice day and god bless your family.

  • Anonymous
    April 10, 2009 at 1:29 AM  

    OHHH!! sweet, innocent 'RADHA' how can I forget you in HERO:)I'm a die heard fan of yours I have the posters and lotto post cards of you till now(carried with me to US). Watched HERO just for you close to 30 times in theaters that was the magic you created in that movie. Even now I watch HERO on DVD and go back to those wonderful days.

    still looking grate as usual:)You have a wonderful family Meenakshi :)...hope to attend one of your dance programs in future:)

  • Unknown
    April 15, 2009 at 12:11 AM  

    hi meenakshi, u r very cute and simpe beauty iam a big fan please post me a comment i will wait for the meesage ;;;;;;;;; ok bye

  • Anonymous
    April 16, 2009 at 10:30 PM  

    hello meenakshi iam a big fan. u r very cute and handsome. take care bye...........

  • Garuda
    May 2, 2009 at 6:43 AM  

    Meenakshi,

    You looked great right from your first movie - Painter Babu days till today. You are a natural beauty, may god bless you and your family.

    From an ardent F A N

  • Anonymous
    May 28, 2009 at 10:44 PM  

    hello, meenakshi how r u , iam big fan of u i hope u will come back in movies. pl. take care ok bye......

  • FAN#1
    June 10, 2009 at 6:29 AM  

    Namaskar Meenakshi G you would be amazed that u have a REAL DIE HARD fan in a place like Afghanistan. I became ur fan from the first movie of urs I saw, HERO. I was kinda hypnotised by ur smile, that time I was like 4 at that time. The movie was released at 83 i was born on 88. I saw HERO for accurately counting 68 times. Every time I saw the movie I prayed that I get big soon to play a role with you :) The funny thing is when I was 4 I said to my dad I want to marry this girl, he was leaving for india that day and he said he will bring u to me :) but all I had was new movie of urs GHAYAL, DAMINI which I saw for about more than 79 times. I have heard u are planning 4 a come back as a singer. Its kool I will pray for ur success.
    Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please
    do inform me if u came to india for concert or any other show. It will be a dream come true to watch you in real even from a distance. PLease inform me at dj_baro_rocks@hotmail.com, xtreme.baro@gmail.com
    GOD BLESS U AND UR FAMILY.

  • Unknown
    July 18, 2009 at 4:47 AM  

    Hi Meenakshi,
    You were my fav.actress since HERO I was 12 when I saw it I remember this movie ran at a theatre in worli fore more than a year. Love yr acting and miss yr movies. I am a mother or 3 myself from Israel still remember u and smile. You bring back good memories.

 

Design by Amanda